What Wood Is Used For Packaging?Many studies on the hygienic properties of wood have confirmed that wood is as good as other materials used in the food industry, whether on pallets, packaging, or containers.
The various characteristics of wooden cutting boards, countertops, trays, etc. highlight the bactericidal effect of "physical inhibition".
Advantages of Compostable Paper Food Packaging
- Tightness: Excellent moisture-proof and gas barrier.
- Cold resistance: Strong freeze resistance.
- Solid quality: High strength and non-breakage, non-leakage.
Multi-use of Biodegradable Paper Packaging
- Kitchen: It is used to hold fine particles such as flour or spices.
- Leisure snacks: It is used to store snacks that need to be kept dry and crisp.