Description of Compostable To Go ContainersThese lunch boxes are made of sustainable, renewable, and biodegradable materials.
These boxes can be used to hold hot and cold food. It has reliable strength and does not contain any plastic or wax lining.
It has the following advantages:
- Kraft paper: natural kraft paper material, which can be in direct contact with food.
- Leakproof: the internal shower film is difficult to soften after contacting with water, oil, or heat.
- Thick bottom: thickened kraft paper, strong bowl, not easy to deform.
- Bayonet design: adopt bayonet design, tighten and prevent the cover from falling off.
How To Make Biodegradable Togo Containers
- First, put various plant fiber pulp boards into a hydraulic pulper according to different proportions, and then crush them.
- Add oil proofing agent and waterproof agent in the dilution process, and mix the slurry evenly with the slurry tank mixer.
- Remove the water in the slurry through vacuum suction filtration on the molding machine, so that the fibers in the slurry are adsorbed on the wire mesh for molding, forming a disposable wet embryo of pulp tableware.
- Use the hot pressing mold to quickly squeeze out the moisture in the wet embryo, dry the wet embryo, and use the cutting knife to remove the excess edge material of the pulp lunch box through the edge cutting machine.
- The products that meet the requirements are transferred to the disinfection and packaging process and disinfected by ultraviolet disinfector.