How Long Does It Take For Compostable Cutlery To Decompose？As Europe’s first high-heat cutlery with composability certification from the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI), it's perfect for industrial composting. From leading biodegradable cutlery manufacturers, the items we provide are all food grade and come from renewable resources. The plastic compostable disposable cutlery is made from an oxo-biodegradable material with starch which means bacteria are drawn to the items and they disintegrate in months rather than years.
Advantages of Using Biodegradable Disposable Cutlery
- Eco-Friendly & Economic - All of our earth friendly disposable cutlery is 100% compostable and friendly to the environment.
- BPA Free - By changing to environmentally friendly disposable cutlery you can avoid all dangerous toxins and chemicals that can be found in plastics.
- Designed with the catering sector in mind - Our compostable disposable cutlery sets look the part too, so when your consumers can eat their takeaways in style.
- 100% Quality - All of our sustainable disposable cutlery sets are strong and durable, as they undergo precise quality testing before being packaged.
How To Make Biodegradable Cutlery
- Use the crushing machine to crush the dried straw into vermicelli straw fines.
- Add polyvinyl alcohol and water into the heating container at the weight ratio of 1:5.
- The extruder injects polyvinyl alcohol mucus and straw fines into the compostable tableware forming mold to produce the billets of different parts of the compostable tableware.
- The matched and bonded tableware blanks are sent to the drying room for drying and then taken out to dry.