People like to use wooden furniture, and wooden cutlery is also liked by many people. wooden cutlery is good-looking, but because of its material, cleaning and maintenance need to be paid attention to. Next, EASY JOINT will tell you about how to clean and maintain wooden cutlery.
Ⅰ. Precautions for using wooden cutlery
1. When placing fried food, put a layer of oil-absorbing paper to prevent the food from directly contacting the wood, which will help prolong the service life of the tableware.
2. Don't install food that is easy to dye. The pigment penetrates into the pores of the wood and it is difficult to clean, and it is easy to leave marks on the edge of the tableware.
3. Don't put it in the microwave oven, because it has moisture in itself. When the microwave oven is heated at high temperature, the moisture content inside the tableware is uneven, and it is easy to deform or even crack.
4. When buying, pay attention to choosing a brand of business. If you choose a low-quality wooden biodegradable soup bowls, the manufacturer has to paint to cover its inferiority, but it will cause physical harm. Because the wood used in inferior wooden cutlery may not be good wood, and it may be harmful to the body after use.
5. It is best not to put it in the refrigerator. Use wooden cutlery to hold the uneaten food. It is best to change the uneaten food into a container and put it in the refrigerator, such as glass and ceramics. The refrigerator itself will absorb water. If the wooden cutlery is placed in the refrigerator for a long time, the inside of the tableware is too dry and easily deformed.
Ⅱ. wooden cutlery cleaning and maintenance methods
1. Do not soak
Generally, we are used to soaking dishes in water to make it easier to remove greasy. But wooden cutlery can't be treated like this, it must be washed and dried immediately, so that moisture will not penetrate into it and shorten the service life.
2. Be gentle in cleaning
Eco-friendly wooden cutlery is different from ceramic tableware, even the vegetable melon cloth may damage the surface coating and scratch the wood, making it easier for dirt to stick to the pores.
3. Do not put it in a closed cabinet when not in use
After washing and drying, it is best to place the tableware in a ventilated and cool place. It is not recommended to put it directly in a closed cabinet. Otherwise, when the air humidity is high, especially in the rainy season, the wooden cutlery is placed in a closed cabinet. If it is not used for a long time, it will easily absorb moisture and become moldy.
wooden cutlery is good-looking and not afraid of falling. It is very suitable for children to use, but we should pay attention not to put it in the microwave oven, and it is best not to put it in the refrigerator. For the cleaning and maintenance methods of wooden cutlery, EASY JOINT has already given above, you can refer to it.